Check in time is 4:00 PM / Check out time is 10:00 AM.
PAYMENT POLICY: To secure the booking, a payment of 50% of the grand total is due at the time of booking if the arrival date is more than 60 days from time of booking. The remaining 50% is due 60 days prior to arrival date. A payment of 100% is due at time of booking for any reservation made inside 60 days of arrival. Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. No dates will be held for reservation requests in which no deposit has been paid. Reservations are only confirmed upon receipt of deposit and receipt of booking confirmation.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All cancellation requests must be initiated in writing by the guest through website in which they booked. Cancellation requests received prior to 60 days from arrival date will receive a refund minus one night’s rent plus tax. Cancellation requests received inside 60 days from arrival date for cancelling the entire or portion of a reservation, refunds of deposits or full payments, no shows or early departures after check-in will result in a 100% loss of all funds remitted to Anna Maria Island Inn. Guests covered under the travel insurance may be exempt from this loss if the reason for cancellation is covered under the policy. If a non-arrival, late arrival, early departure, cancellation, or alteration results in a loss of revenue to Anna Maria Island Inn, it will be charged. The loss can be avoided if the recommended travel insurance was purchased and the reason for cancellation is covered under the travel insurance policy. In the event of an Act of God such as adverse weather, tornadoes, fire, lightning strikes, etc., the management and owners are not responsible for any refunds from monies which have been paid to Anna Maria Island Inn. Manager/Owner reserves the right to cancel any reservation for any reason subject to issuing a full refund without penalty or responsibility for providing lodging elsewhere.
PETS: Pets are allowed under certain conditions and ALL animals, including service animals, must be disclosed, and approved prior to arrival. Fees are associated and charged due to the extended cleaning, deodorizing, and depreciation caused on the room and hotel. This fee is assessed for ALL animals, including emotion support animals.
NO Animal is allowed in any of the resort’s Pool(s) or Beach(s), or on any of the Furniture, including beds. Upon departure, there will be an additional cleaning/damage fee if there is clear evidence that these rules were not followed.
The pet fee is $50 per pet per night plus taxes. Dogs ONLY with 2 pet max. Weight limit of 50 lbs. max total for 1 or 2 pets.
NO Dangerous Breeds, aggressive, or intimidating animals are allowed. Owner(s) of the animals are responsible for any damage, property damage, medical expenses, and/or excess cleaning that occurs due to the pet. We can require that any animal not in compliance with this be removed from the property without refund. In addition to this, any animal that urinates or defecates in the unit or pool area, is not well trained and is wild, and/or out of control, may also be required to leave the premises without refund.
“Dangerous dog” means:
• Any purebred or crossbred dog comprised of any of the following breeds:
• Pit Bull-type,
• German Shepherd,
• Husky-type (including Siberian breeds),
• Doberman Pinscher,
• Chow Chow,
• Any Wolf-dog hybrid, or
• Any other dog that has been known to have bitten anyone where the injury required medical attention, or where any insured or any tenant, guest and/or visitor of the insured knew that a dog was potentially dangerous.
Claiming a pet as a service animal, when it is not, is a criminal offense.
PARKING: One parking space available per unit. Additional parking spaces are first-come, first-serve in limited parking areas.
HOUSEKEEPING: You will receive daily housekeeping throughout your stay.
Daily Housekeeping consists of the following:
• floors swept and mopped
• trashed emptied
• bed(s) made (please note, that we DO NOT move personal items. We will do our best to clean around any personal items, however any items left on the bed will not be moved and the bed will not be made)
*In our effort to become a Go Green Resort we have implemented the following to our daily housekeeping services.
• bed linens will be changed after every third night, unless requested sooner.
• towels replaced (only towels that are left on the floor will be replaced. Towels that are hung up will be considered still in use and will not be replaced.)
• toiletries will be replaced as needed or requested Housekeeping is only on property for a limited amount of time. If you decline service or ask for a later time, we will do our very best to return, however we can not guarantee we will be able to return. If you wish to opt out of our daily housekeeping, please advise the front desk or simply put your provided Do Not Disturb hanger on your door. We will provide you with a Do Not Disturb bag which will include some toiletries and towels.
As a courtesy to the comfort of all guests, ALL units and outside areas are NON-SMOKING!
Smoking is permitted in the designated smoking area only. If smoking is detected in any room or deck, the result will be a $200.00 cleaning charge and will be charged to your credit card on file.
Our beautiful island is ready to welcome you! Call Anna Maria Island Inn today to getaway to paradise.